Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

joan.magtibay

Arresto Menor
more power good luck

Last edited by joan.magtibay on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: what on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 pm

joan.magtibay

Arresto Menor
erratum* i am OFW

View user profile

3 Re: what on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

ej_se

Arresto Menor
atty.

i have girlfriend hiwalay na siya ng 7 months nahuli kami ng ex husband niya na magkasma, tinakot ung girlfriend ko at nagbanta na idedemanda kami at ilalayo sa kanya ung mga anak niya, hindi na po talaga mahal ng girlfriend q ung ex husband niya, natatakot siya na baka ilayo sa kanya mga anak niya kaya hindi niya alam kung ano po ang gagawin niya ngayon salamat po...

View user profile

4 Re: what on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 pm

attyLLL

joan, how do you know they'll issue you a cenomar? did you use a different name?

ej, adultery is the act of a married woman having sexual intercourse with another man. as long as she is with you, she will be at a disadvantage as to a custody fight. perhaps you guys can make more discreet arrangements. does it mean she left her kids with the father?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: what Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum