Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advice on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 am


Arresto Menor
i am married for 12yrs but without kids... i came to canada after a yr nakabuntis ako and may wife alrdy knows it... i put picture on the facebook and she get mad and file a complaint agains me. the subpoena was send on my parents house... she ask for financial support... amy question is should i make a counter affidavit.? and i want to go back home for a vacation if she has a power to HOD If she new na i am in the philippines . pls give me an advice
thank you and have a good day

View user profile

2 Re: legal advice on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm


Arresto Menor
do i need to make counter affidavit po ba sa complain ng wife ko....

View user profile

3 Re: legal advice on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm


Arresto Menor
pls help me to answer all may question... thanks po

View user profile

4 Re: legal advice on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 pm


you don't have to file a counter affidavit if you are waiving the right to be heard. the prosecutor will resolve the case based only on the evidence presented by your wife. i hope you don't have kids with her.

she can request a watchlist order to order to hold you at immigration.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum