Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to change the surname of my illegitimate daughter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Dear AttyLLL,

I have almost the same problem with my daugther's birth certificate, I want to acknowledge her and use my surname.She is now 15 years old. Her mother got married already and remain in good terms. Please advise me what the first step, and court proceedings?

Thank you.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum