Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

kailangan pa po ng court order ng pag change ng records

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
gud day po atty,my daughter has been using my surname and middle name since she entered her school year,nong mag third year college na siya nag change name n po siya from my surname to his father's surname dahil yong NSO BC niya ay nakapangalan sa tatay niya.nagpunta po ako sa high school niya para sana mag pa amend ng form as per advice niyo na mag request ng amendment of form.ang sabi sa kin ng high school niya kailangan pa raw po ng court order para i amend yong form niya.nag issue naman po sila sa kin form 137 ng anak ko, kaya lang paano po ang gagawin ko sa college school niya,nakapagpalit na po siya ng apelyido gamit yong NSO BC niya.may proof naman po ako n she was enrolled in her college na gamit ang surname ko for the past 4 semester or 2 years. nong mag third year lang po binago. ano po dapat kong gawin para ma correct po ito.salamat po

View user profile


i do not agree that a court order is required. you are asking them to conform the records to her birth certificate. a court order is required only if she is changing her name on the birth certificate.

here is an example in the USC in Cebu:

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum