Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Anonymous_girl

Arresto Menor
Hello Attorney, I just want to clarify some important things from you about marriage.I am really hoping you can give a good advice for us specially for me. Is it true once two couples get married, both they had acquired or inherits before the marriage will automatically be shared by one another or "only" after the marriage? Please kindly clarify this as this is very important for me to know. Thank you attorney.

View user profile

2 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:01 am

Anonymous_girl

Arresto Menor
Attorney I hope you can give me an advice in regards of my question about inheritance before marriage.I am really hoping you can give me a good advice. Thank you

View user profile

3 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm

attyLLL

inheritance received before marriage becomes conjugal property. after is separate property

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:35 am

Anonymous_girl

Arresto Menor

So this includes Conjugal Property.Thank you for clarifying this to me attorney. Because I am thinking about Pre-nuptial Agreement as I want to make sure that in case of separation, I want all the properties I received when I am single will go directly to our children.

View user profile

5 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:37 am

Anonymous_girl

Arresto Menor
Attorney, where can I get Pre-nuptial Agreement and what is the procedure for it?

View user profile

6 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:36 pm

attyLLL

you can ask a lawyer to draft one for you, or if you want to risk DIY, there are samples on the net. you file it when you apply for a marriage license.

Last edited by attyLLL on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am

Anonymous_girl

Arresto Menor
Okay attorney, Thank you very muck for the advice.

View user profile

8 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:17 pm

bsabroso

Arresto Menor
can a last will or signed documentation free a property acquired before marriage from conjugal? the property is still under the husbands name as sole owner and the intention is to give the property to the parents instead of to the wife.

View user profile

9 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

attyLLL

donation with wife's consent

View user profile

10 Re: QUESTION BEFORE MARRIAGE Today at 4:35 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum