Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to acknowledge an illegitimate daughter.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Dear Admin/ Lawyers,

Please advise me on the process on how to legalize my acknowledgement for my daughter from a previous girlfriend. My daughter was born in 1996 and she is using her mother's maiden surname but since her mother got married already. I want to give my daughter my surname. I don't want to separate her from my other children.



View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum