Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file ra 9262 ??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i file ra 9262 ?? on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 am


Arresto Mayor
my brother-in-law has a son in the province but he doesn't send support to him for years. since i pity his son can i file ra 9262 against my brother-in-law? d evidence that I have is he doesn't have the bank receipts of any kind that he has been sending from the start. coz his ex wife doesn't want to file coz she already has 2 kids w his present bf, she is afraid that my brother-in-law might sue her for adultery. but they r financially hard up so she asked for my help. coz my brother-in-law doesn't care, even though he has a job he doesn't send even a small amount to his son.

View user profile

2 Re: can i file ra 9262 ?? on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm


yes, you are allowed to file the case, but you are not in the best position to say whether he is really sending or not. the mother is.

one thing you can try, is for the son to stay with you, and you send a demand letter to the father, then the complaint. but if you do, just be sure you are aware that he might file the adultery case anyway.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum