Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to win a married man?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to win a married man? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:25 am

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor
Good day.
hihingi lang po sana ako ng advise.
ung BF ko po ay legally married.
and may isang anak 7 years old.
madalas po sila mag away. at nalaman na po ung tungkol sa relasyon namin.

ang ginawa po ng asawang babae lumayas , umalis sa bahay nila kasama ung anak. may right na po ba mag file ng legal separation ang BF ko?

pano po ang leagal procedure. para po hindi kami ma demanda ng asawa nya pag nag sama kami?

wala po silang pera pang annul ng marriage nila

and until now nakikipag ayos ung asawang babae. pero ayaw na tlga ng BF ko?
anu po pwede nmin gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: How to win a married man? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:49 pm

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor
I NEED PO URGENT REPLY PLS.

View user profile

3 Re: How to win a married man? on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:30 pm

attyLLL

you're basically asking how to avoid a concubinage charge. don't live together.

Last edited by attyLLL on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: How to win a married man? on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 pm

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor
what about legal separation?
panu po ba un?
pwede po ba un para di kami ma demanda? gusto po kasi namin mag sama?
pls po . i need ur help. ang hirap po kasi ng sitwasyon ko.

View user profile

5 Re: How to win a married man? on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:06 pm

reddisheLL

Arresto Menor
lahat naman tayong mga "other woman" Very Happy mahirap ang situation.... that's one of the consequences you have to accept... walang kawala if the wife will file concubinage case against both of you... the only good thing though, destierro lang parusa sayo wherein your bf will go to prison if found guilty

tama si attyLLL, avoid living together.. i have been with a married man for three years already and we have been changin places just to be safe and its part of our job so its convenient for both of us

View user profile

6 Re: How to win a married man? on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:04 pm

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor
i just wanna ask if possible ung pirmahan lang sa barangay or abogado. like joint affidavit na they are separated so walang mag dedemanda. sobrang hirap na kasi. nakaka toxic ung x wife. lagi ako ti ne threath . ang hirap nmn ng walang permanent resendency. napanood mu naba ung "no other women"? maganda ?

View user profile

7 Re: How to win a married man? on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 am

attyLLL

If the wife is angry at your relationship, I don't think she'll be willing to sign such an agreement. and even if she did, it will not void their marriage, but it can be used as a defense against a charge of concubinage.

Last edited by attyLLL on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

8 Re: How to win a married man? on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 am

dorismichelle

Arresto Menor
Legal Separation per se will not qualify you to be married with your BF... kasi legal separation is only separation of couples on bed and board... meaning intact ang marriage bond nila at hindi sila pwedeng makisama o magpakasal sa iba. Dadaan ng korte in order to obtain a Decree on Legal Separation. Hindi pwedeng affidavit o manifestations lang.
If ipinilit nyo ang gusto nyo... kayo ang mapaparusahan if ever mag file ng kaso ang misis. makulong si lalaki, ma exile si babae at magbabayad pa kayo for damages... mawawalan din ng karapatan si lalaki sa mga properties nilang mag asawa. This will be a case of concubinage on the part of your bf sentencing him to suffer imprinsonment and accessory penalties plus damages to the innocent spouse and ikaw na mistress will suffere destierro...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum