Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pag-ibig loan of wife who died

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pag-ibig loan of wife who died on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 pm

jeffablang

Arresto Menor
Hi Good Evening po, I have some concern lang po regarding the housing loan of my wife who recently passed away.

Year 2002 when my wife used her Pag-ibig housing loan dalaga pa siya noon but then one of her friend told her na gusto niya yung condo at siya na lang magtutuloy ng housing loan niya and pumayag yung wife ko.

Year 2003 we got married and doon ko nalaman na hindi kami makapag housing loan kasi may gumamit na ng name niya sa pag ibig. As years gone by my wife is paying the pag-ibig her contribution but not the payment sa housing loan until she died 2009.

After she died I went to pag-ibig and processed all the papers and pag ibig informed me that pag ibig loan is fully paid already because of her death. When the title was released to me by pag-ibig I went to talk to to the person who is staying in the condo but and sabi nila my wife gave them a special power of attorney that she is giving full rights to these people. And they told me na wala na daw ako karapatan doon sa condo dahil she signed the SPA nung dalaga pa siya.

The original title is still with me.

Question ko po wala ba ako karapatan sa title na hawak ko? these title is still named after my wife. Then ang sabi pa nila since sila naman ang nagtuloy nung payment eh dapat ibigay ko na sa kanila yung title ng condo.

Sana po masagot niyo ang tanong ko and ano po ba next action na gagawin ko. kailangan ko ba ilipat na yung title sa pangalan ko?

Maraming salamat po. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Pag-ibig loan of wife who died on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am

jeffablang

Arresto Menor
Hi po sa mga mga Atty. meron po ba makakapagbigay ng advise regarding this issue. Salamat po

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum