Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REAL PROPERTY TAXES on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 am


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,

May na-mana pong lupa ang tatay ko at ang kanyang mga kapatid from my Lolo. It was also extra-judicially settled. Since 1994 po hindi na nabayaran ang mga Land Property Taxes nito. Recently, Dahil gusto na po nila ma-ibenta ito, ako po ang nagbayad sa lahat ng mga taxes. May karapatan po ba ako mag-demand sa kanila kung mabenta ang lupa?

Mraming Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: REAL PROPERTY TAXES on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 am


Arresto Menor
were you forced to pay for the delinquent property taxes? maybe you can ask them to reimburse you pag nabenta na ung lupa. i don't know if it's possible to ask them to execute a contract with you to reimburse your expense... hopefully the resident lawyer can verify Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum