Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Verify whether they have already cancelled the extra judicial settlement

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

perudi

Arresto Menor
Good Day Lawyers, as we process the copy of TCT of the house and lot that we are about to buy, we discovered that the seller havent had their Extra Judicial Settlement cancelled, i just want to ask for enlightenment and words of wisdom of our Good Lawyers here in this forum if how can i verify if the seller really do have it cancelled (because when we inform them about it they say that they will immediately take appropriate actions with regards to this) we on the other hand want to know how to verify the papers whether it was clean or not thanks in advance

View user profile

messiah

Arresto Menor
You can check it in LRA, registry of deeds, check if the document of extra judicial settlement was filed.

View user profile

perudi

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the reply Messiah, after I verifying it, what would be the next step or phase?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum