Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAIL for estafa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BAIL for estafa on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Arresto Menor
i just wanna ask if how much is the bail for estafa worth 6300 and 8000? tnx in advance

View user profile

2 Re: BAIL for estafa on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 pm

it depends what kind of estafa

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: BAIL for estafa on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 am

Arresto Menor
there is this woman who is claiming that she is a dealer of cellphones then she asked for 2500 and 5500 worth of money to different persons but in reality she isn't. the next day she was put to prison due to set up because she was supposed to get another worth of money but then she was arrested. the charges will push through against her if she will not pay the remaining balance worth of 6300. actually she has been doing that for a long time. it was just her unlucky day that day.

View user profile

4 Re: BAIL for estafa Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum