Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overpayment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Overpayment on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:34 am

Angeluz

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I would like to seek an advice about a problem of my girlfriend. She worked in a certain company but she resigned after 6 months that was last year 2010 around 2nd quarter. Recently she received a letter from the company asking to give back the money because of overpayment. It was more than a year since she resigned and the money is long gone. She doesn't have a job at the moment and she's is being troubled about this. Thank you very much for your help in advance good day

View user profile

2 Re: Overpayment on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

attyLLL

so there's no issue whether it is valid? there really was an overpayment?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Overpayment on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Angeluz

Arresto Menor

there was no further information, Only the date of her resignation and the amount of money wasn't even given, it was left blank. Thank you very much for your reply

View user profile

4 Re: Overpayment on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm

attyLLL

then that is not a valid demand. there isn't even an amount. on the other hand, it is indeed true and they can prove it,she has the obligation to pay it back.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Overpayment Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum