Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falsification case on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 pm


Arresto Menor
I am here again to ask for another legal advice. I have a friend who used to work in the government agency. in July 2009, he was resigned from the company. In October 2011, just recent, he received a "motion for reconsideration" from the office of the ombudsman. The said motion is asking the court to change its former decision to dismiss the case against my friend. He was surprised because he has no knowledge of the said case. He did not know that there was a charge against him and it was already dismissed. The court dismissed it because of two reasons: 1) the complainant failed to prove that my friend is a government employee; and 2) the complainant failed to prove through evidences that my friend falsified himself the receipts in his liquidation.

The case was about falsification. My friend is accused of falsifying receipts and submit the said documents for liquidation in year 2007.

In the said motion, the complainant submit his service record showing the employment record "2004 up to present" and the said service record was dated October 2007. This means that the submitted evidence is not updated because my friend resigned in July 2009. The court might have been misinformed.

My friend also received an order from the office of the ombudsman giving him 10 days to submit his comments.

What is the best way to do? I am hoping that you will unselfishly share once again your intelligence to us.

I am looking forward to your response. My friend need to submit his comments on or before Friday.

God bless!

View user profile

2 Re: falsification case on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm


answered your pm

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum