Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pareho ba kami?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pareho ba kami? on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 pm


Arresto Menor
I have been living with the father of my children for 20 yrs. He had been married here in the Phils. and his wife was granted divorce in the US in 1994.Only recently I discovered that he has another woman and has 3 children with her.
What right do I have?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum