Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody if Not Married and Working Abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koala bear

Arresto Menor
I just wanna seek legal advice about my problem. I have 1 baby boy (1 year and 7 mos old). And dinadalang surname ng anak ko ay sa daddy nia pero hindi kami kasal ng daddy nia. Minsan pg ng-aaway kami naiisip kong iwan ang tatay ng anak ko at mg-abroad pero iiwan ko ang anak ko sa magulang ko. Sa ngaun pareho kaming my trabaho (magkasama kami sa trabaho) at magkasama rin kami sa bahay (sa bahay ng byenan ko kami nkatira). sa ngaun pareho kaming sumusuporta sa pangangailangan ng anak namin.Gusto kong itanong kng kanino mapupunta ang custody ng bata halimbawang magpurisige akong mg-abroad at iwan ang kanyang tatay?pupwede kaya siyang maghabol sa custody ng bata halimbawang mag-aabroad ako at iwan sa magulang ko ang anak ko?Anu po ang ppwedeng isampang kaso nila sa akin sakaling ako ay mg-aabroad?Thanks and more power!

View user profile


if you leave the philippines, he will have greater chance to have custody of your child. there should be no case against for being an ofw

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum