Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help us

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please help us on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 pm


Arresto Menor
My name is Joy from Caloocan City, 36 years old. I would like to seek legal assistance regarding my biological father.

Gusto ko po sanang malaman kung may rights po ba ako maghabol sa aking biological father.
Ang problema po, when he got my mother pregnant, actually, dalawa po kaming naging anak niya, may kuya pa po ako. Hindi po pinagamit ang apelyido ng biological father namin .Ang apelyido na ginamit namin ay yong sa aming step father. Dati po siyang judge sa Bulacan and i think that's one of the moral issues kaya po hindi kami acknowledge.

Although, noong mga bata pa kami ay lagi kaming nagkikita dahil inaabutan niya ng financial assistance ang mother namin para sa aming pag aaral.
Ang huli naming pagkikita ay 5 years ago. Ang gusto ko lang po malaman ay kung may habol po kami or shares sa kung anong property meron siya.

Ngayon po ay naguguluhan ako at im just seeking confidence na makaharap ko ang aking biological father Matanda na po siya nasa 75 na po ang edad. I know, anytime soon hindi po natin masasabi, he might die of old age. May sarili din po siyang pamilya at mga anak.

Sana po ay matugunan ang aking katanungan sa lalong madaling panahon. Maraming maraming salamat po. God bless!!!

View user profile

2 Re: Please help us on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 pm


you can file a petition for filiation

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum