Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maiden name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maiden name on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm


Arresto Menor
I just want to know how can i use again my maiden name, I've been separated for almost 8 years. My ex husband lives abroad with another woman. We are not yet legally separated or annulled. Please help me how will i be able to use again my maiden name

View user profile

2 Re: Maiden name on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 pm


you can switch to your maiden name now, but you cannot compel gov't agencies like the SSS or the DFA to change their records.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum