Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Bf wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My Bf wife on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 am

arbitter

Arresto Menor
I have known my bf for many years and we're just started in relationship only for 1 week but i didnt know that he's married.one time i send him messages but unfortunately her wife replied using his number and asked me who i am.since i knew hes not married, i replied I am his gf.and its all started calling and texting some bad words.and sending me treats that she will asked police to catch me and file case against me.I dont know what to do because this the first time i was encountering this trouble.Do I have the rights to file case against her for emotional harassment she bring to me.what case if possible?also did she have the right to file case against me..?Please help me...

View user profile

2 Re: My Bf wife on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 pm

attyLLL

did you break up with the husband?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 My Bf wife on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 am

arbitter

Arresto Menor
Yes I did already on the same day I speak with his wife.I told her that it is not my intention to bring trouble into their marriage.I am also a victim.but his wife keep on sending unethical words to me and sending threats that she didn't stop until he find me.

View user profile

4 Re: My Bf wife on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 am

attyLLL

in this situations, i write a polite letter to the wife stating our position, an assurance that there will be no further disturbance in her marital affairs and a threat that if she continues, we will be forced to take legal action

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: My Bf wife Today at 2:04 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum