Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grave threat in rel to R.A. 7610

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 grave threat in rel to R.A. 7610 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Arresto Menor
good day po atty,
naka received po ako today ng subpoena re.grave threat in rel. to R.A.7610.ano pong kailangan kong i prepare?kalilangan ko na po ba ng lawyer?is it bailable po?TIA!

View user profile

2 Re: grave threat in rel to R.A. 7610 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Arresto Menor

He shall be punished with the penalty next lower in degree than that prescribed by law for the crime he threatened to commit...

View user profile

3 Re: grave threat in rel to R.A. 7610 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:06 am

myel, i will always recommend you get a lawyer if you can afford it. you should prepare your counter affidavit

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: grave threat in rel to R.A. 7610 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Arresto Menor
atty kapag natuloy po ung sinabi ng isang tao skin na babanatan nia ako pwede ko po ba ciang kasuhan ng physical injury o kapag di natuloy ung sinabi skin pwede ko po ba siang kasuhan ng frustrated murder kasi may plano sia skin eh

hinihintay ang inyong tugon

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum