Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract End Resigning and Loan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Contract End Resigning and Loan on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:13 pm

nickaceph

Arresto Menor
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone, please give me advice, Iam about to get hired by another company and I have a situation in my current one the thing is.

1. My contract with my current employee has ended and Iam a regular Employee. the only thing that binds me in the contract is the 2months turnover phase, where in they allow me to have a day leave every week in the 2nd month of it.

2. I have a somehow a big loan more that I will get from my 13month and last pay calculation.

3. the question is.

3.a. they will not give me the 13month and will be dedcuted to my loan, what will happen to the remaining, can I pay it in amortized basis as i cannot pay it in
full?

3.b. is it legal for them to put an interest on it because Iam not there employee anymore?

3.c. if 3.b. is ok, what should come first (loan - 13month) before the interest or interest muna before deduction. because logicaly thingking i think deduct muna yung 13month ko before nila interest. ano po ba maadvice nyo s situation ko.

thanks po, in advance

Nick Ace

View user profile

2 Re: Contract End Resigning and Loan on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 pm

nickaceph

Arresto Menor
Hello po, can anyone please give me advice...from logic kaci they supposed to deduct muna everthing before they put interest in the remaining,
did anyone encounter or know same situation.
Pls help
thnks

View user profile

3 Re: Contract End Resigning and Loan on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:14 pm

attyLLL

negotiate with the company on how to settle the loan. if there is no written agreement on interest, i would argue none is payable

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Contract End Resigning and Loan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:49 pm

nickaceph

Arresto Menor
I did try to negotiate, but we have a second meting before i leave the company hopefully everything will be fine,
Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum