Last July I have signed a contract going to abroad, In the contract it is written that if I refused to join the company I will pay the total of 1 month salary(Php60K) for breach of contract. I was signed the contract because I am decided to work abroad and send the contract through email on a PDF file.
Yes I have my mistakes, later on, it happened for personal reasons and that is unintentional on my part and I will no longer want to go abroad.
1. I told them that I don't have that such big money and they said I must pay the terms and condition on the contract(60K is big money for me)
2. Will I be in prison if I didn't pay? to tell them honestly that I don't have that such big money?
3. What is the best thing that I am going to do?
4. They are company I am only one
5. They said I will pay them on their branch here in manila but my contract is in abroad(another branch)