Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls. help me...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pls. help me... on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm


Arresto Menor

this is my situation. i have a credit card that i cannot pay because of financial problem. every time they call at the office i told theme that i no longer work there.

so to make the story short the account is already forward to the collectors agent. and still the same i just told them that i no longer work. the CA can no longer contacted me.

so my question is if my case ba na pwde ma file sa akin if ever they will find out that i lied about my work. at ano case?

View user profile

2 Re: pls. help me... on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 pm


failure to inform the credit card company that you moved residence or place of work raises the presumption that you used the card with fraudulent intent. they can file a case of violation of access device act.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum