Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Guardian for my children - HOW?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Guardian for my children - HOW? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:03 pm


Arresto Menor
I will be leaving out of the country and my children will be left under the custody of my parents. I want to know what is the best way to make them as my legal guardian and to let them be able to take care of any needs of my kids that's may arise which may need consent? Thank you for any advice given !

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Guardian for my children - HOW? on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 pm


issue an affidavit to that effect so at least they have something to show.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum