Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manang Lupa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Manang Lupa on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:52 am


Arresto Menor
Hi atty
Yun pong boyfriend ko nung namatay yung mama nya ng ipinanganak sya may ipinamana po mama nyang lupa sa kanya. Ngaun po ung titulo nya nasa auntie nya. Never pa po nyang nakita dahil ayaw ibigay sa kanya. Kinukuha nya one time ayaw ibigay dahil bibilhin ng auntie nya pang isa na nasa states. Tanong ko po kung pwede po ba nilang palitan ung pangalan dun sa titulo nya without his consent? At pwede po ba nilang ibenta un kung sakali kasi nasa kanila nmn po ung titulo. Ang concern ko po namin di ba po ba dapat may consent nya at pirma nya bago nila ito basta basta maibebenta or mapapalitan ung name sa titulo. Tama po ba ako? Salamat po sa pagbasa at sa aasahan ko po ang ung tugon sa problema namin.. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Manang Lupa on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 am


when you say title, do you mean a TCT at the register of deeds? how do you know that it is in the name of his mother? do you have a copy?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum