Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking an Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Seeking an Advice on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Sir/maam

I would like to consult regarding marriage status not declared in my husband's office. We just recently married and my husband is not declaring that he is already married due to we had the same company that were working together before and also undef the same department. Were'nt able to inform the human resource dept. about our marriage since were afraid that one of us might be terminated due to this situation. Now, I already resigned at that company but my husband is still connected. Is it possible that my husband will be able to inform already the human resource dept regarding our marriage status so my husband can already Question declare and adjust his profile for his tax and he can also apply us being as his dependents.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Seeking an Advice on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 am


is there a rule in your office about marrying a co-worker? even if so, it should not be considered an offense.

on the other hand, if you don't have children, there won't be any tax benefit.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum