Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file for support?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i file for support? on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:48 pm


Arresto Menor
i had a boyfriend for more than a year. He had a son with his ex-gf. We were okay at first but then.. a month after we learned that im pregant, i learned that he was seeing his ex-gf and they are living together na sa ibang house. Crying or Very sad I was so heartbroken and he even said that i should abort the baby. Crying or Very sad He was insisting that i abort the baby or else he would leave me for good.. I decided to go away na lang.. I can't afford to to abort the pregnancy.. di ko kaya.. he is still texting me and saying stuff like " matauhan ka nga!" and other things na masasama para lang ipalaglag ko yung there any case na pwede ko sya idemanda? and can i file for support when my baby is already born?im 5months pregnant now...

View user profile

2 Re: can i file for support? on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm


you can file a case for psychological violence at the prosecutor's office or a civil complaint for provisional support

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum