Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

inalagaan for 16 years, pano paraan sa pagbalik sa tunay magulang

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
pano po ba ibabalik ang inalagaan namin sa tunay nya magulang kung ayaw naman tanggapin? me asawa na ang ama and ang nanay mag aasawa ulit, me mga anak na din sa iba both parants.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum