Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a gay husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a gay husband on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 am


Arresto Menor
Good Evening Atty.
I am married for 23 years, had 3 children. gusto kong mag-file ng annulment against my husband.. few years ago I found some nude pictures of older men in his desktop kinompronta ko sya tungkol don sabi nya sa kaibigan daw nya di sya umamin noon sa akin although may napapansin ako sa kanya.nagkakalabuan na kami since 2009 pa Last December may nakita akong mga emails na umaamin sya sa kung ano talag sya.. his past relationship with other men even before we got married until the time I discovered the emails..Umamin sya sa akin that HE IS GAY!
Ngayon dinideny nya lahat ang pinagtapat nya sa akin confused lang daw sya sa gender nya He's denying it dahil alam nyang di ko mailabas ang tungkol sa kabaklaan nya dahil pinoprotektahan ko ang mga anak ko.pumayag sya na ipapa-annull nya ang kasal namin.pwede ko bang gawing katibayan ang mga email na yun sa pag-file ko ng annulment? is homosexuality a valid ground to file an annulment? Please I need your help! thank you

View user profile

2 Re: a gay husband on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:08 pm


you have to prove he was gay (not just confused) before you got married and he actively concealed it. you have 5 years from the time of discovery.

I hope you have other evidence aside from the emails because he can object to the use of that as a violation of his right to privacy of communication.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum