Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Dependent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Dependent on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm


Arresto Menor
I use to be a single parent for 10 years. And now I got marry and already 4 months pregnant to my husband. I'm bothered with, what would be the status of my first child once I gave birth to my second child with regards to their legal right to my husband. Aside from adoption which kind a expensive, is there any other way that my first child and my second child will have the same right with comes to my husband. Or is it possible that my husband make my first child to be one of his dependent?

Looking forward for your assistance.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Dependent on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 am


there is no legal relationship between your first child and your husband. adoption is my recommended solution.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum