Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case can we file?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what case can we file? on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:05 am


Arresto Menor
Nagsanla ang kaibigan ko ng ATM Card para makahiram ng pera na may interest na 10%. Because the money is a big amount costing 100,000+ ngbigay sya ng titulo ng lupa as collateral.. Then the agreement is he has to pay it for 2 years at kakaltasan sya sa sweldo nya ng 7,000 a meaning magiging 100% ang magiging interest for 2years. Almost 30,000 na ang nbbyaran nya So nagdecide ang friend ko na bultuhang bayaran ang 50,000 para ma lessen ang interest n kukunin sa kanya pero mgiging 100,000+ pa din daw ang utang nya dahil 2years daw dapat ang bayaran nun.. Ano po bang kaso ang pwede dun.. Sana po matulungan nyo ako..

View user profile

2 Re: what case can we file? on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 am


complaint for annulment of loan agreement

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum