Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surnae problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 surnae problem on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm


Arresto Menor
hello po,

need ko lang po ng help regarding sa legal name.

My husband po kasi has been using her mother's maiden name and middle name eversince, sa lahat po ng documents namin ngayon, --- Marriage contract, our child's birth certificate, his school records etc... yun narin po ang gamit namin(which is yung mother's maiden last name). Kaso po yung birth certificate niya, ang family name niya dun yung family name ng father niya (na nahiwalay po sa kanila--- kaya yung mother's maiden name narin po ang gamit niya eversince)

ang gamit lang po niya to prove na sya yung nsasa birth certificate and the rest ng documents niya a is an affidavit with notary na sya at yung nasa birth certificate ay iisa. pwede po bang gamitin yun (affidavit)para ang magamit nya pong name sa passport ay yung name na nakagisnan nya at hindi yung nasa birth certificate

thanks po. sana hindi masyadong magulo ang explanation ko Smile

View user profile

2 Re: surnae problem on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:38 am


he can try, and it depends if the dfa will accept it.

did his father sign the birth certificate? are his parents married?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: surnae problem on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm


Arresto Menor
wala naman pong sign yung father and they were not married pero nakalusot noon na married sila kunwari

but eventually they separated that led to the mother having him use her maiden name nalang for their lastname (kasi 3 po silang magkakapid with same fate sa last name Smile)

hopefully nga po makalusot sa dfa kasi nkalusot naman po sa ibang papers kaya ngayon yun din po ang nagamit niya for marriage license at iba pang gov't papers except NBI and BIR (na isa pang issue

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum