Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of my signature for a deed of sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tessmacau

Arresto Menor
We have a property with my husband donated by his father during our marriage, therefore it's a conjugal property not an exclusive property in his name but in our name as a husband and wife, but then he sold half of the property and sign my signature with out my consent. Is it valid or not?

thank you for your advice..

Tess

View user profile

attyLLL

was the donation to just him or to you both? was the title transferred to his name

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

marivi1202

Arresto Menor
Atty.help naman anu po gagawin namin s kaso isasampa s amin ng kaibigan q ng falsification of documents kc nagbigay km ng authorization n ndi nia pirmado kmi ung pumirma pra makuha ung pera n 19,300..may piyansa po b ang kaso n ito?at lan taon po s jail..

View user profile

marivi1202

Arresto Menor
atty,may kaso kmi ng kasamahan q po ang pag gamit ng pera nia..nagkasundo kmi mag babayad s knya ng utang at dahil dn s pangingialam ng aming supervisor kaya kmi natanggal s work..ngaun nakipag usap ulit ung nag demanda s min at pinagawa ulit kmi ng sulat kung panu namin cia babayaran marami panannkot ang ginagawa samin khit nkiki pag ayos kmi s knla ung huling sulat n ginawa namin sbi ng atty nia ndi dw cumbinsido at eto n namn humihingi cla ng araw para makipagkita at may papapirmahan dw ung atty.nia smin..anu po gagawin namin ndi naman kmi tatakbo at ung una pangako araw n pagbababyad ay ndi p dumarating pero gusto p nla nagun gumawa ult kmi ng agreement..kailangan dn po b namin ng atty?kc panu kung baliwalaenuing sulat n ginawa namin at ituloy nla ung kaso stafa..

View user profile

5 Falsification of Deed of Sale on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Tessmacau

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:was the donation to just him or to you both? was the title transferred to his name

Atty.
It was donated and tranfer to our names husband and wife.

Meron po ba akong right na humabol, para nmn po sa aming mga anak yon.

Maraming salamat po,
Tessmacau

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum