Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

children's support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 children's support on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm


Arresto Menor
just want ask for an advice on how can i ask for children support from my ex live in partner who is now married and an ofw?


View user profile

2 Re: children's support on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 pm


start with sending a demand letter.

did he sign the child's birth certificate? if yes, file a case of economic abuse at the prosecutor's office. if not, a petition in court for support and declare him as the father.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum