Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

somobrang lupa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 somobrang lupa on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:21 pm


Arresto Menor
binenta ng parents namin ang 4 door- apartment namin pero natira pa sa amin ang bahay na nakadikit sa wall nito sa likod.4 na owners na ng apartment and nagdaan without renovation or changes on both parties sa properties nito.with the new owner,after 44years na mabenta ang apartment.Yung bagong owner ay nagdugtong/nagtayo ng second floor sa likod at dahil magkadikit ang haus namin sa wall nito at ang bubong namin ay nagsasalubong.natakpan ang dalawang malaking bintana namin at ang bubong namin at pader ay pinakuan at dinugtungan ng mga tabla para makagawa ng kwarto.kinausap ko ang owner at sabi nya nagpasukat sya at sobra sa sukat ang bahay namin ng about 2inches at pumasok sa lote niya,which is true ng sukatin dn magagawa ba kami sa damages na nagawa sa dingding namin at pagtakip sa dalawang bintana namin at pagsira sa kisame at bubong namin.

View user profile

2 Re: somobrang lupa on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:11 pm


Arresto Menor
encroachment may be equivalent to monetary settlement. 2 meters is still substantial space. And to make it amicable and fair pass it through the barangay first. It's best to have a mediator and passing through the legal process.

the means maybe harshly done to recover the encroached portion. Unless you were given ample time to do it yourself.

It's good that both parties agreed with the re-survey.

try to negotiate for the portion damaged on your area. You may have the option to buy the 2meter portion less the damages on your property. You may opt to build a firewall negotiate to whose expense to give you peace of mind and privacy. Seek the advise of your legal council.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum