Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONTRACT OF CONCESSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CONTRACT OF CONCESSION on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 pm

dragonchildtradeco

Arresto Menor
Good Evening!
Please help me with my problem, I really need a good lawyer or counsel. I put up a restaurant business inside the pokerhouse and became a concessioner. I rented the place for 100,000.00 a month and I havd security deposits of 300,000.00 and put a necessary restaurant, kitchen and cooking equipments and utensils. The owners are Koreans and Filipinos (two of them are lawyers) which they became a friend of mine. Last year of October their secretary called me and informed me that I dont have anymore access to enter the establishment in short I was banned and its a management decision. I was so upset and worried for my staff and also for the business. Then, after 7 months and found out that somebody took over and invested in the restaurant. I send them a demand letter saying that I will pull out my equipments, the security deposits and demanding for the payment of using my equipments for 6 months the total amount were 900,000.00. They didnt comply but instead they sent me a reply letter in regards with my letter and the letter was too personal and misleaded to my contract with them. I again sent them a demand letter but this time NO REPLY even a letter. As of this date, I am now demanding 1.5M these are for 300,000.00 deposits and 12 months for the payment of using my equipments. I lost a lot of money dealing and making business with them but this time that we have a contract, I know I have the right to demand and run after them.

Is there any way to get and collect what I demand from them. And
what case will I file with them. For the lawyers who are interested to handle this case. Please PM me.

Last edited by dragonchildtradeco on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelled)

View user profile

2 Re: CONTRACT OF CONCESSION on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

attyLLL

if they refuse, you'll have to file a collection case in court the issues of why you were banned and what you can claim can be resolved.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: CONTRACT OF CONCESSION on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 am

dragonchildtradeco

Arresto Menor
Thanks for that advice. Where will I file that, any court? Or the city where the establishment located?

View user profile

4 Re: CONTRACT OF CONCESSION on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 pm

attyLLL

where you reside

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: CONTRACT OF CONCESSION Today at 7:08 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum