Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN-LAWS INTRUDE OUR PRIVACY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IN-LAWS INTRUDE OUR PRIVACY on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:38 am

dragonchildtradeco

Arresto Menor
Good Morning.
I made a loan from my sis-in-law sometimein 2005. At first ok naman nabablik naman in 30 days with interest yung loan then iro-roll ulit kung kailangan. But when I got a problem late 2006 and she is aware of that. Naging lenient yun payment ko sa loan ko and at first puro interest lang yun binabayaran ko. Nung hindi ko na kaya and she kept on asking the principal na, I talked to her na di ko pa kayang bayaran and baka puedeng hulugan ko nlng sa kanya without interest at pumayag naman siya. But medyo may mga ilan months din ako di nakakahulog ang nangyari nag sumbong na siya sa husband ko na kapatid niya about whats happening between us. Then my husband continued to pay her without my knowledge started 2009, he pays her 10k a month at first which naghuhulog din ako kahit hindi monthly but pag kumita ako bigla ko siya hulugan ng malaki. But then she asked to my husband 20k a month na until nov. 01, 2011 prior to that I sent her a letter kasi last year ko lang nalaman na nagbabayad pala yun asawa ko sa kanya dahil nagalit na ang asawa ko sa akin kasi parang wala raw katapusan maningil kapatid niya. Then when I reconciled all the payment details and also found out that there were several deposits that she didnt post as payments to her buti nlng I have deposit slips as proof i found out that there's overpayment of 200k plus. I sent her a letter saying that "the loan made with you seems no maturity due to your constant demand for payment and I made reconciliation and realized that you were overpaid 200k plus" ang sabi ko sana maresolved agad at marinig ko yung panig niya at yung accounts niya. Nagalit siya at tinawagan niya yun kapatid niya at kung ano ano ang pinagsasabi na dumating sa point na pinapapili niya na yun kapatid niya between sa amin dalawa kasi raw "blood is thicker than water" nagalit ako and sent her a message directly to her email. But she didnt reply to me but instead sent an email to my husband at kung ano ano yung mga pinagsasabi and at the same time forwarded the message I
sent to her and this is my concern, there where a certain guy emailed to her at kung ano ano yung pinagsasabi tungkol sa akin na napaka foul on short kinaliwa ko yung asawa ko at marami pang sinabi and also forwarded to my husband's email account. Kaya ko nalaman kasi tinawagan ako ng husband ko, until now yung guy may mga email pa sa husband ko na may mga proof daw siya like pictutes, text message and emails na magpapatunay about my infidelities. Gusto ko malaman kung sino yung nag eemail sa kanila ng sister-in-law ko and for sure kilala ng in law ko yun.

Ano yun puede kong gawin? Puede ba akong pumunta sa NBI at ireport sila and para mainvite for investigation yun in-law ko at aminin niya sino yung kasabuwat niya para siraan ako ng ganun sa husband ko? At ano ang puedeng case maisampa sa kanila?

Please help me.

View user profile

2 Re: IN-LAWS INTRUDE OUR PRIVACY on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm

attyLLL

you can try, but there's no guarantee that the nbi will entertain you.

you can file a case of libel or intriguing against honor against them. what is you husband doing about this?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: IN-LAWS INTRUDE OUR PRIVACY on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:49 pm

dragonchildtradeco

Arresto Menor
He don't mind and he doesn't care about it. But of course he is very disappointed and got mad to his sister. He just told me ipag pasa Diyos nlng daw sila, but in time we will run after them. May mga dapat kasi iprioritize kaya ayaw na muna niyang pansinin. But it destructed me. And very foul and below the belt. So, If I consult this to NBI there's no guarantee to entertain me unless there is a contact inside right?

View user profile

4 Re: IN-LAWS INTRUDE OUR PRIVACY on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:52 pm

dragonchildtradeco

Arresto Menor
And one thing Attorney, regarding the loan i made with my sister-in-law ok lang na hindi ko na siya bayaran sa ginawa niya? And also as i've told earlier we overpaid her already but she refused, she wanted to stick dun sa computation niya. If ever, can I still demand for the overpayment? Malaki din yun ah 200k plus.

Last edited by dragonchildtradeco on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelled)

View user profile

5 Re: IN-LAWS INTRUDE OUR PRIVACY on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 pm

attyLLL

you can file a case to collect the P200k if you can prove you are entitled to it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum