Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need advice about geeting support for my child from my ex foreign boy friend.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crist matados

Arresto Menor
hi, i just need some advice about getting support for my son from my ex foreign boy friend, he comes here in Philippines twice or trice a year, and his threatening me about my son custody while his not sending any regular help for my son for a year now,

View user profile


did he sign the child's birth certificate?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum