Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Discrepancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Salary Discrepancy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Arresto Menor
I would like to inquire if I can file a complaint regarding my salary discrepancy. Last Oct 31, I was supposed to received my salary (rendered from Oct1 to Oct 15, but upon checking my payslip I was surprised that my a big amount of my salary was not paid due to system error (our timekeeping is system based thru RFID). They promised to fix the discrepancy by the next payroll on Nov15 but they are not sure if they can give all the amount on Nov 15. If they can't give the full amount on 15th they would give it on Nov end. The delay has caused inconvenience on my budgeting. Are they supposed to fix it right away? Please advice.

View user profile

2 Re: Salary Discrepancy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm

file a written request for the correction first. they are supposed to fix it right away, but the legal remedy is to file a complaint at dole or nlrc, and i don't recommend that.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum