Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

maiden name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 maiden name on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:46 pm


Arresto Menor
im separated from my husband for a year now, gusto ko ulit gamitin yung surname ng father ko. In all my records i use my married name.yung passport ko pwede ko ba ipabalik sa maiden name. pati record sa mga insurance ko like SSS.and may binili akong property few months ago, pwede ko ba i name yun sa maiden name ko para di maghabol yung ex husband ko, kse personal na money ko naman pinangbili nun. paano ba gagawin ko???? please help...

View user profile

2 Re: maiden name on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:27 pm


without a court order separating your property, everything you own is conjugal property even if you change your name back. besides, the dfa and nbi are not obligated to change their records to your maiden name unless you are annulled.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum