Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bounching cheque

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bounching cheque on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day po sa inyo, meron po kaming maliit na negosyo, gusto ko lang pong malaman kung sino at saan po ako dudulog para ireklamo po ang nag issue samin ng cheque, ung una pong issue samin ng cheque close account po, tinawagan po namin ang establishment po bakit close account po ang account nya, nag issue nnaman po cya ng panibago, pero wala naman pong laman ang account niya, paano po ba ang dapat naming gawin na hakbang para masingil po namin ang taong iyon, umaasa po ako na matutugunan po ninyo ang aming mga katanungan. maraming salamat po at mabuhay po kayo.


View user profile

2 Re: Bounching cheque on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm


you need to send a demand letter and make sure the signatory of the check signs your copy to acknowledge receipt. then you can file a case of bp 22

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum