Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 tresppasing on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 pm


Arresto Menor
hello everyone. i just wanna ask if what am i supposed to do. i am facing trespassing case because i went "her" house out of emotional outburst. she was texting to my husband and it appears to me that they are having an affair. i went to her house to just ask her if she really wants my husband. and i am much willing to give him to her hahaha.. now she filed trespassing case about me. it happend 3 days ago... what shall i do. thank you in advance to all replies:)

View user profile

2 Re: tresppasing on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:21 pm


Arresto Menor
meron bang time frame ang pagsasampa ng kasong trespassing from the day that it happened?

View user profile

3 Re: tresppasing on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 am


how far did you get? her gate? inside the main door?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum