Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

may kaso po akong unjust vexation and slight physical injuries

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

magnustadeo

Arresto Menor
pwede po ba akong makakuha ng public prosecutor..

anu po ang pwede kong gawin.. confused

View user profile

attyLLL

perhaps you mean public defender. if you appear at your arraignment without a lawyer, the court can assign you the the Pao lawyer.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

eurieunice

Arresto Menor
pano po kung ung klban eh nag seek na ng advice sa PAO hnd nb pwd un. kung nsa court na po ung case hnd b pwdng sa pao ung accused?

View user profile

attyLLL

keep appearing without a lawyer, and the court may eventually appoint you the pao lawyer

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

eurieunice

Arresto Menor
ok po tnx. ano po b gngwa sa arraignment?

View user profile

eurieunice

Arresto Menor
gno po b ktgal ang hearing o ilng hearing po bgo mgkron ng desisyon ang korte. ang kaso nya po eh grave threat. ano po b parusa d2 pti dn po ung 9 counts unjust vexations? tnx po more power!

View user profile

attyLLL

at arraignment, the charges are read to you and you are asked whether you are pleading guilty.

hearings can take years.

View user profile

eurieunice

Arresto Menor
ok po tnx. eh kung guilty ang hatol mghearing pa po b un? hnd po b pnghhrap muna ung accused at complainant kc hnd po cla pnghrap eh.

View user profile

attyLLL

decision will come only after trial.

View user profile

eurieunice

Arresto Menor
ok po tnx. eh ang hnhngi po smn eh 30 thousand pra lng mkpag ayos. ano po ggwin nmn hnd po b pwd ang court ang mgdcide kung mgkno ang bbgy.

View user profile

attyLLL

no, court will only decide if you are guilty

View user profile

rowena cabitac

Arresto Menor
good am po. paano po malaman kung kailan ang hearing ng kasong slight physical injury? wala pa po kasing subpoena na dumadating. september pa naka file yung kaso.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum