Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:13 am


Arresto Menor

Last edited by mae006 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: a on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 pm


you and your parents committed the crime of simulation of birth.

the proper procedure will be to file a court petition for correction of entries on birth certificate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum