Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

violation of RA 9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 violation of RA 9262 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 pm

wentworth26

Arresto Menor
good day! pls help i really need advice for this case..several moths ago i filed a case against my partner violation of RA 9262.. before hearing happens we fixed everything we lived together again with our child. I told the prosecutor that i withdraw the case and i filed for resistance they signed for it and i paid 500 pesos for the resistance.we thought it's over then now we received notice that says the respondent or my partner should be indicted for violating the said Law.what should we do?what will happen to my partner he didn't file for counter affidavit because we fixed it already.pls help plsss..

View user profile

2 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

attyLLL

talk to the prosecutor and allege the desistance

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 am

wentworth26

Arresto Menor
thank you so much..

View user profile

4 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:15 am

wentworth26

Arresto Menor
is it necessary that my partner should file for counter affidavit or not anymore? because we're living fine now he changed in a much better person now.

View user profile

5 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 pm

lyn.labradores

Arresto Menor
Smile

Last edited by lyn.labradores on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:03 pm

attyLLL

went, it's in the court already. you should talk to the prosecutor.

lyn, what is MOM?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm

wentworth26

Arresto Menor
i went to the court branch 22 imus cavite the prosecutor wasn't there i wasn't able to talk to her i just talked to the court staff they told me the accused needs to voluntarily surrender and to bail 25k then we'll have court hearing and i should present the desistance i filed..is it 100% sure that the case will be dismissed and that my husband won't be imprisoned.?

View user profile

8 Re: violation of RA 9262 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 pm

attyLLL

went, i agree with the advise given to you. but before you file bail, i recommend you talk to the prosecutor.

View user profile

9 Re: violation of RA 9262 Today at 2:28 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum