Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment of marriage on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 am

islam

Arresto Menor
Good Day! my cousin was been married since nov. 1991. however he was just forced because the girl was pregnant thou they were both in adult age. My cousin went abroad to work and to be away from his wife because there was never love developed even after a few months of marriage. Inspite of everything my cousin continued his responsibilities as a husband to his wife by sending support and even went home every 2 years from abroad. as years went by the marriage got worsen. My cousin invested several business and infact intended to buy a lot hoping there marriage will be saved however the wife did not use the money for its intention instead she just use the money for other reason and use some for gambling. So about 2 years {2009} ago my cousin convert his religion to islam and got married to another muslim abroad which unfortunately registered them by the "ustad" as late registered category to NSO and record show the the marriage last 2009 appears in NSO as marriage done in feb 1991 and he being already a muslim. however there marriage was never successfull so they agreed to separate. now my cousin went back to his wife but now is already fed up for his wife so he wanted to file for annulment. with this story is there any chance that he can file for annulment and what would the ground? Is psychological incapacity could be one? If so how will it be done? kindly help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum