Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change daughter surname to mother surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change daughter surname to mother surname on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 pm


Arresto Menor
my daughter is 12 years old now.her father and me are not married when she was born in the one who signed on the birth certificate and i wrote there that were married..i was very young at that time and i didnt know what to do..i just followed what her father told i want to get a passport fo her but they say i will be needed a marriage contract..can you please give me some advice...only now i realised what i did is wrong...thanks and more power..

View user profile


court petition for correction of birth certificate is your remedy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum