Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abuse ( child support)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abuse ( child support) on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 pm

mike10

Arresto Menor
im a british citizen and i am married to a filipina i adopted her 4 kids and had 1 with her. I was supporting them and give them a good life even her brothers and sister is leaving with us.(with kids) i help as much i could but 2010 our marriage was starting to fall apart for the reason that she always get jealous to anybody,nagging and asking for more money... until such time she start spreading rumors to my work place and involving one of my staff that i was having an affair with her and scandal her at work,she start harrasing me at work in which leads up for me not go home anymore but continue to support them. and she even goes to my events at work and make scandal there, she always threaten of filling child abuse it affected my work until the day i was fired and found out she file a case against me.. we tried to settle it with lawyers and she demand money and for me to pay bills and she will drop the complaint (which i never receive a summon) and she agrees to stop harassing me but she never did her part of the arrangement after the she had the money and i was out of work to a foreign land and she stole my passport and asking for family support at this time she know im not working and wont let me find work and no money to pay lawyer anymore my last option was to leave the country cause of harassment. when i arrive back home her relatives inform me that she filed case against me in which this time i stop supporting them totally and found out she using the money to file cases against me and making the kids believe that i was not supporting them before, her reason why she file a case. she sold everything that we had and i tried to contact my daughter to study here since sending support will not go to her, she is 16 now she wants to visit me but her mother wont allow her without her sending money or support.. and shes asking friend and relative to stop communicating with me cause i ask them to help me to send gifts to my kid and to find ways how i can continue to support my real daughter. its been 9months and if there is case what will happened to it? and i will divorce her from here. what are other ways for me to give support to my daughter since im abroad by the way the adopted are all on legal ages and still want support also cause no one is working or must i say doesnt want to work. what damages can she still do about me and for my work abroad. she is still filipino. she wants house and lifetime support. her relatives that are well off are surprised and against on what she did,tried to talk her but she just wont listen without money infront of her.please help me with the filipino law. thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: child abuse ( child support) on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 pm

attyLLL

what i did for my client was to set up an arrangement to directly pay for his child's educational needs and provide a regular allowance.

when you say adopted, do you mean legally adopted through a court proceeding and their birth certificates now indicate you as the father?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child abuse ( child support) on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 pm

mike10

Arresto Menor
yes legally adopted and put them all in private school. i tried to do that also with my lawyer that they have to show receipt but the mother doesn't want to. if she really did file a case..what will happened to it? not finding a way to support my daughter. and can i go back to phil? but im worried that i might not be able to leave phil.

View user profile

4 Re: child abuse ( child support) on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:57 pm

mike10

Arresto Menor
her mother put her in public school to gain sympathy i guess to make the case stronger.

View user profile

5 Re: child abuse ( child support) on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 am

attyLLL

if your lawyer is still representing you, you should direct your questions to him.

disbursement for my client was made directly to the school and deposit slips were kept. if she files a case against you, then you may be prevented from leaving the philippines

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum