Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about separation.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 about separation. on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:16 pm

sir i would like to know if i'm already 11 years separated to my husband, do i need to file an annulment case just to get married again to somebody? and how much do i have to spend for this? my friend told me that theres no need n umabot sa court, we just have to sign a papers that we agreed to be annulled. where should i go to get this papers and how much do we spend? i really cant afford kung sobrang laki po..hope u can help me...thank you so much! more power and god bless!!!

View user profile

2 Re: about separation. on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 am


Sorry, pero mali yung friend mo. Separation-in-fact, no matter how long, does not justify dissolution or the marriage or legalize the factual separation of the spouses. Legal separation or the determination of the legality or even legal existence of a marriage cannot be left to the decision or agreement of the parties. Such issues must be decided by the courts.

If you really have no enough means to spend for the litigation, you can approach the lawyers at the public attorney's office of your place. You can also go to the local IBP Chapter and ask for their free legal assistance. If You are in Metro Manila, you can also go to any law school and ask for their legal apprenticeship program.

Hope i helped.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum