Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLEASE HELP! I NEED LEGAL ADVICE on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:33 pm


Arresto Menor
5 years na kming married ng husband ko.. we have 1 child.. few months ago nalaman ko na my kabit pala ang husband ko isang pokpok na girl.hindi na umuuwi sa akin ang asawa ko.pero everyday pa rin cya ntwag samin mg ina at minsan ay lumalabas kming pamilya..pinapipili ko cya kng kmi ba or ug mistress nya hindi cya mkpgdecide. pwede ko ba sampahan ng kaso ung kabit ng husband ko? pinopost nya tlga sa facebook account nya na happy cya kasama ang husband ko at mga picture nila mgkasma. marami akong hwak na ebidensya na mgpapatunay na my relasyon cla.lately nlaman ko na ngsasama na daw ang husband ko at kabit nya sa isang apartment..what will i do? i really need your help.thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: PLEASE HELP! I NEED LEGAL ADVICE on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:33 pm


are you going to include your husand in the charge? if yes, concubinage and ra 9262.

if not, you can file a case of monetary damages against the girl.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum